Breakout Youth is an independent charity (no. 1147556) based in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. We offer a confidential support service for young people aged 11 to 21, who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning or unsure of their sexuality or gender identity.
- Weekly Youth Group for 11 – 21-year-olds ( up to 25 with additional needs) every Thursday from 7-9pm
- Fortnightly LGBTQ Music Group for 12 – 25-year-olds on a Monday from 6:30-8:30pm
- Training sessions for secondary schools free of charge
- PSHE lessons for Secondary schools
- Parent support sessions
- Monthly Gender Identity group on a Monday from 7-9pm
- 1:1 support
Confidentiality and safety are really important at Breakout, so the venues of the youth groups are not advertised. This means that only people who have been referred (by themselves or someone else) can come along to the sessions
Phone: 02380 224 224
Or use the button below to contact the group. No data is stored.